Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Date

Attendees

Minutes

Casey scheduled a meeting to work on Governance documentation on October 9th.  Donald Hunter will work with the team to ensure that there is max attendance. 

Carlos worked on some changes to Helm.  The guidelines for Helm have not been standardized until now.  Carlos will be creating a separate repo for Helm.

Carlos will be bringing the PNDA demo to ONS.  Carlos previewed the demo on the screen.


Action items

  •