This is where we will store Governance documents and TSC Priorities
This is where we can list out the PNDA Community Priorities. Feel free to add to or comment below.
- Review Technical Community Document
- Project Roles
- Project Operations
- Project Lifecycle
- May be good, just need to review and make a few tweaks.
- Forming the TSC
- Pick 3? Pick from the 3 current active orgs.
- Election Mechanics
- Responsibilities of the TSC
- Release Planning
- Release Schedule?
- 2x year
- Carlos Giraldo Rodriguez to help identify the release window.
- The first release in this cadence could possibly be in Q2.
- LTR? Cannot support an LTR at this time.
- Testbed lab
- Follow up with OPNFV team to see if we can leverage their Pharos labs.
Dev Process Carlos Giraldo Rodriguez to provide a proposal in email and to the next community meeting.
Feature Branch creation
Developers forking from the Developer/Feature branches
Pull/Merge Request Creation
Design and code review
Commit/Merge into Feature/Master Branch as per the process followed by Release Tagging
- Release Schedule?
- Community PNDA Implementations
- What data to collect? (Org, Contacts, Early Evaluations, Formal Lab Deployments, Staging Deployments and Production Deployments (end user anonymized.)
- Goal to deliver a Cloud-Native distro integration with ONAP sometime in ~6 months Donald Hunterto reach out to ONAP.
- Developer Diversity
- Customers using code but not contributing
- Community Metrics
- Internship / Outreach
- Documentation Casey Cainto update Donald Hunterand Community about who a good resource for migrating to RTD.
- What platform / where do we store docs?
- ReadTheDocs / Sphinx ?
- "First Touch" Documentation
- How-To Articles
- Vulnerability Management (Security Team)
- JIRA Workflows
Carlos Giraldo Rodriguez
Testbed or Online sandbox/demo environment for Community users.
Before "Release Planning" should we also add things such as
- Dev Process
- Master Branch
- Feature Branch creation
- Developers forking from the Developer/Feature branches
- Pull/Merge Request Creation
- Design and code review
- Commit/Merge into Feature/Master Branch as per the process followed by Release Tagging
Maybe earlier PNDA dev process can also be continued for this development. Should we add those details here?